“Fundme Crowdfunding Platform” Documentation by “Miguel Vasquez” v1.0
“Fundme Crowdfunding Platform”
Thank you for purchasing my script. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to email via firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks so much!
Table of Contents
- Setting MySQL
- Uploading Files
- Settings Admin Panel
- Sources and Credits
Fundme Crowdfunding Platform It is a script for fundraising for various causes, the administrator can add volunteers who can create unlimited campaigns, this script is finished create a community where different people to help those in need either your community or different places.
- Built with Laravel
- Font Awesome
- Send mail to Organizer
- Members can create unlimited campaigns
- Updates campaigns
- Option Delete Account
- Members can change their name, email and password
- Members manage their campaigns and see donations
- Upload Avatar
- Change password
- Integration with Paypal
- XSS: Protection from cross site scripting
- Secure Bcrypt password hashing
- SMTP Support
- Share social
- Multiple currencies
- Easy translation
- Ajax pagination in Campaigns, Donations and Updates
Requirements: - top
- PHP 5.6 or Greater
- OpenSSL PHP Extension
- PDO PHP Extension
- GD Library.
- Enabled function mbstring
- Tokenizer PHP Extension
- allow_url_fopen (PHP.INI) is ON
- XML PHP Extension
- MCrypt PHP Extension
A) Setting MySQL - top
This script works with PHP 5.6 and MySQL 5.
The first thing to do is:
- 1.) Create a database
- 2.) Create a user for database
B) Uploading Files - top
A) upload the folder "Script" to the "public_html" folder on your server.
B) Log into your phpMyAdmin and import the fundme.sql file located in the folder "Mysql" (NOTE: the database already must be created )
C) Installation - top
Make sure PDO driver is enabled on your server, if not, you should ask your hosting provider
activation of this driver, so that the script can work.
After you have uploaded all files can start to setup the files.
›› Database Connection/Mail Set Up
- Open the file .env located in your root folder, with any text editor, e.g: NOTEPAD ( IMPORTANT: You can not find the file and you are using cPanel click show hidden files )
- change the following parameters, for theirs:
place all data without spaces
Save and close.
Mail Set Up
- Open the file mail.php located in the folder config, with any text editor, e.g: NOTEPAD
'from' => [
'address' => 'email@example.com',
'name' => 'Fundme',
- Save and close.
D) Settings Admin Panel - top
Access to admin panel
- Just enter from http://yousite.com/login and enter the following credentials.
In admin panel you can:
- Change the site name
- Change the site title welcome
- Set keywords for the site. (SEO)
- Add a description (SEO)
- Create/Edit pages e.g.: Help, Privacy, etc.
- Payments Settings.
- See Donations
- Set up social accounts
- Manage members.
- Add / Edit members.
- Manage campaigns.
- Add / Edit Campaigns.
E) Customize - top
Changing the logo
- Path: public / img / logo.png
Changing the logo footer
- Path: public / img / watermark.png
Changing the favicon
- Path: public / img / favicon.png
Change the background header index page
- Path: public / img / header.jpg
Change the background bottom index page
- Path: public / img / cover.jpg
Change the default link color
- Find this #f45302 in public / css / main.css and you replace it with the one you want
F) Sources and Credits - top
I've used the following files as listed.
- Laravel - http://laravel.com/
- jQuery - http://jquery.com/
- Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com/
- Font Awesome - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/
- IcoMoon - http://icomoon.io
- Flat UI - http://designmodo.github.io/Flat-UI/
- Placeholder Plugin jquery.placeholder.1.1.1.min.js // Mike Taylor, http://miketaylr.com
- Char Count count.js // Alen Grakalic
- jquery Form // malsup.com/jquery/form/
- jqueryTimeago.js // http://timeago.yarp.com/
- jquery.colorbox.js // Jack Moore - http://www.jacklmoore.com/colorbox
- Readmore - http://jedfoster.com/Readmore.js/
- Bootboxjs - http://bootboxjs.com/
- Images - unsplash - http://unsplash.com/ -- splitshire http://www.splitshire.com/
- Avatars - http://uifaces.com/
- Fonts - https://www.google.com/fonts
IMPORTANT: Make sure the folders located on
public / temp
public / campaigns
public / avatar
public / img-category
has permissions 755 or 777
Go To Table of Contents